What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Hope you feel better...just got over one a couple weeks ago.

Great pick! I really love that album :thumbsup: Hope your feeling better real soon Wayne.

-Blitz

Thanks much, guys. Really appreciate it.

Feeling a bit of a throwback today. How about a 50-year old album? Not just the album, but the platter itself? Can't say that it's mine, though. My wife picked it up sometime in her teens (we are in our late 40s). She was a serious Monkees fan growing up; still is, really. There was just something about the Seals & Croft song King of Nothing that said "Monkees", so I pulled this one out. It has my favorite from them on it, What Am I Doing Hangin' 'Round? That's just one of those songs I could listen to all day, I think.

edit: That's Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn & Jones, Ltd., btw

33407548901_c46a6da6b3_z.jpg

AK seems to be a bit slow today, could be from heavy use. I use smartphone 99% of the time for AK. I ran the Speedtest.net app (highly recommend this), and my Internet is cranking. On my laptop, I have it plugged in with a Gigabit connection, so on it I get 300+mbs down and about 30mbs up.

This pic is from my speed from my phone, so I know it's not on my end..... Curious if any others are noticing some slowness on AK today?

Screenshot_2017-03-19-13-15-36.png

AK seems to be a bit slow today, could be from heavy use. I use smartphone 99% of the time for AK. I ran the Speedtest.net app (highly recommend this), and my Internet is cranking. On my laptop, I have it plugged in with a Gigabit connection, so on it I get 300+mbs down and about 30mbs up.

This pic is from my speed from my phone, so I know it's not on my end..... Curious if any others are noticing some slowness on AK today?

View attachment 891854
Seems about average to me.

That Kenny has to be 80's vintage....LED's galore!
picked ken up for $5 at yard sale yesterday. near as i can tell, he's '81/'82 vintage and quite uncommon. there are a couple other 790 owners on a.k., none of whom can find documentation, although one found he's rated at 130/135 wpc. suspect it was a model sold thru military exchange system as it has adjustable radio bandwidth/step and quick select switch for european voltages. area i'm in has a large military community, so that would support hypothesis. ken's running a temp - up to 117 now.

Back
Top Bottom