What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Looks interesting. I'll have to hunt it down and add it to my Toccatas.

Out of the cave, but still in touch. AK partly makes up for being separated from my music. Needless to say, the CD player doesn't work in my POS truck. :mad:
Kevin, there is a simple solution to your problem as long as you have your music loaded to your phone or mp3 player...that truck's cd player has been broken far too long.
You can get one of these for $9.99 Plug into your headphone jack, tune into the frequency with your trucks radio and you're all hooked up and groovin'..
car-stereo-smartphone-fm-transmitter-[3]-1030-p.jpg

Kevin, there is a simple solution to your problem as long as you have your music loaded to your phone or mp3 player...that truck's cd player has been broken far too long.
You can get one of these for $9.99 Plug into your headphone jack, tune into the frequency with your trucks radio and you're all hooked up and groovin'..
car-stereo-smartphone-fm-transmitter-[3]-1030-p.jpg

I think I might go down that path. Looks smart, too.

There's a great story concerning this live album. Many of you may have already heard it. The narrative is that years after this concert, Merle Haggard met up with Mr Cash and informed him that he was there at the concert. Johnny replied that he didn't remember Merle being one of the performers performing with him. Merle informed Johnny that he wasn't on stage, he was in the audience.

Back
Top Bottom