Under receivers:IMAG2335.jpg
SR 202W reverb
SG 9500 equalizer
2-RG 1 dynamic processors
Advent Maestro
Advent Laureate
Advent Baby II
Mini Advent

My "Pusher Man" has a tuned up SX 1250 waiting for me to pick up.

I, like most of the other "grey hairs", had an easy stereo system ( black plastic ).... I decided to see if the vintage stuff sounded better. After putting in the work necessary to get the silver stuff up to snuff, it is my opinion the sound is definitely warmer and has more depth. Thank you for your comment. Mark

I really enjoy the Pioneer tables. I have a 514X...... a walnut veneered( by me) 514...... a 516..... a 518..... a 540.......a 560 I just acquired..... and a Technics 1300. My "dealer man" had a bunch of 520's...... I may get one of those too.

I enjoy the silver audio components way more than I should. My G.A.S. is getting worse. My lovely "deaf" wife says she has the cure. R.I.P. All I can say is, it's gonna be a hell of a yard sale. Thank you for all your support. Flip Flop.

My "Pusher Man" is a collector/flipper that has been in the audio business for over 30 years and owns literally a house full of vintage electronics. From entry level audio to audiophile quality top end, he has hundreds of receivers, turntables, speakers. He has 5 Pioneer SX 1250's...... One of which I'm buying as my next receiver.... He constantly tells me I need more stuff..... I'm thinking it's so I will be as deep into the electronic bug as he is. My wife says " ain't happening". Lol

I started with the Pioneer bug, but through my Pusher Man I am beginning to see all the other audio gear that's out there. The diversity of audio gear of all the members of this site is educational too. And to think I could have collected stamps instead........

I started with the Pioneer bug, but through my Pusher Man I am beginning to see all the other audio gear that's out there. The diversity of audio gear of all the members of this site is educational too. And to think I could have collected stamps instead........

Through this wonderful forum, I have met many other members sharing similar interests....fast cars, old movies, motorcycles, old film cameras, knives, guns, cooking, adult beverages of all types, as well as all things audio. This is indeed a good place to hang ! :)

Back
Top Bottom