What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Last edited:
Dont_Look_Back_1978_Epic_FET35050.jpg

Don't Look Back

Boston

1978 Epic FET 35050

My CD/LP/TAPE Collection
Hi V8,
Outstanding photo! At first glance, it looked so BIG, I thought it was a book all about the band Boston, then of course I read your post :thumbsup::thumbsup::biggrin:
-Blitz

I agree, Things are smooth now Just listening, Posting music, Throwing ideas around, Checking out guys projects. We need Fuzzy back. It's all good here now. Same goes for Avionic.
Yes, I agree. Avionic is a great guy! He has helped repair so many members audio gear in this forum, it is unfathomable - don't no how he did it, but he did. @avionic if you see this, please come back, we miss you brother!

12 Hour Gig in DC tomorrow guys, I'm hitting the sack, and taking my vitamins..Hope you all have a great Friday Night and a fantastic Saturday...you are all welcome to come over and cut my lawn tomorrow while I'm gone, and please skim the pool for any grass clippings when your done. Kelly will give you lunch, but ya gotta behave.
:):beerchug::beatnik:

Would like to say i own some of those but Still mostly streaming from amazon unlimited when working. Gives me an opportunity to try out before i seek them out. Some i probably won't ever see for any money since i have been interested in rarities lately. Only post what i like. Having fun discovering new things. Thats one of the reasons i follow the thread get ideas. :music: if you see a cover or part of my TT then i own it.
I've always figured it that way. You always keep it as real as possible whenever possible. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom