What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

The place wouldn't be the same without you, Frank. I spent a bit of time this week removing myself from every social media I could remember joining...except AK. This place is special because there are real people here, like you.
Thanks Kev. I just had to sit back and contemplate on whether I'm doing something wrong or not...finally decided that I was being too thin skinned, so I stuck my chin up and came back into the the thread! :rflmao:

Hey All,

When you decide to contribute to a thread, you contribute to a thread! Can't believe I caught up (what with my random, indiscriminate "likes" and all)...

I think several of you have misinterpreted my comment earlier. When I bemoaned a possibly craptastic musical year, I was referring to all of the musical losses of 2016, followed by the recent deaths of Chris Cornell and Gregg Allman. I'm sure that we can all agree that we'd prefer things to be different in that regard.

GJ

It was fine in the context. To me, it was obvious that it referred to the ongoing curse of 2016, and one gut punch after another as our musical heros fall.

Hey All,

When you decide to contribute to a thread, you contribute to a thread! Can't believe I caught up (what with my random, indiscriminate "likes" and all)...

I think several of you have misinterpreted my comment earlier. When I bemoaned a possibly craptastic musical year, I was referring to all of the musical losses of 2016, followed by the recent deaths of Chris Cornell and Gregg Allman. I'm sure that we can all agree that we'd prefer things to be different in that regard.

GJ

Most definitely

Ya mean this?
027.jpg
029.jpg

011.jpg

022.jpg

024.jpg

015.jpg

No go on the blue. Least for me. Got to see it man!

Back
Top Bottom