Bad News.... Sort of, anyhoo....

Thing of it is I'm 60... Had a GOOD run... If there was SOME way to swap bodies w/little LoganI I might be tempted to do it. As I said, I've had a good run, seen & done more things in MY worthless life than I SHOULD have been so allowed. Hard to believe that there is SOMETHING so wrong w/Logan, especially after you've watched him roaring around like a house afire... I appreciate-beyond any of y'alls knowing to my plaintive cry for help for an innocent child...

Sending a prayer to the little fella' for his total healing & restoration ole Sandy!
Know that all will be well, indeed!

Rome

This just drives home-To me, anyhow -That the bunch here at AK/& VK are one of the classiest bunch of yahoos that there is ... I always told Bethany that she had an incredible numbert of "Uncles", but sadly enuf, we'd prolly never get to meet...

Will be thinking of your little buddy and his family. These things can be tough on more than just person who is ill.

You are all in my thoughts & prayers.

Now, who remembers that SNL fake commercial for the stuff you could paint on an extra finger and it would instantly dissolve away? I wonder if they have a version for Internal Use. :p

Best wishes to the lil shaver. :thumbsup:

I started "Running Around" w/Bethany when she was the advanced age of 9. Anytime anybody on this end of town needed a babysitter, Miss Priss was ALWAYS "Johnny on the Spot..." Sometimes, she REALLY got taken advantage of because everyone knew she LOVED taking care of the kids so bad. She also, had a very good grasp of what being pregnant was all about. I never said much to her about all that-Figured it really wasn't any of MY business. She CONSTANTLY complained about wanting a kid, & I just told her to Chill, & enjoy being a kid herself-there would be PLENTY of time in the not too distant future for all that. I worried constantly that she would run across some guy whoi didn't have her best interests in heart, & she would end up pregnant at 14, 15, 16.. And a couple of the boys she ran around with, I didn't trust much past the end of my nose... Fortunately, she ended up w/Corey, & I couldn't have hired a team of Philadelphia lawyers & done any better. When I get called in front of the Good Lord, I'll have a LOT to answer for, but Bethany is one of the FEW things I've been involved in that I know that I WON'T have to make up a big line of crapola to acknowledge for. I've ALWAYS tried to play things straight, like I know I should...

Best wishes for the little guy and all of you. You know that we all are interested in you and yours here.

Bethany's next door neighbors are a guy named Steve, who is a town cop, his wife, & the 3 girls. Bethany & Corey have Master Logan & Sissy, so there are a BUNCH of kids down there.I asked Steve to let me "Borrow" his kids some time, I'd take 'em & get 'em ice cream one night. Their middle kid, Brooke, fell off Bethany's trampoline & broke her wrist. Nobody got mad or nothin' over it-If you have kids,, you WILL have to deal w/the occaisional broke wrist. bone, etc. But Brooke's a sweet kid, & I'll treat 'em all to an ice cream sunday/cone whatever. That's one of our "Things" down here-We try to always take care of our own...

I HOPE none of you think any less of me when I tell you that I've been sitting here sobbing over all the recent happenings. I've gotta be the one who is self-assured, & strong for them. This has even gotten Corey's heart a thumping, too. I've told Bethany to not worry too much, we always before have got thru adversity, & I'm pretty sure we will again this time. Logan was born w/an extra finger on his little hand, they took it off almost immediatey. unny how something like this can & WILL reduce even the meanest ol Sumbich into a quivering, bawling mess. Again THANK you guys for letting me share a bit of this w/y'all. Being able to vent my spleen, & that no one has injected a really smart-ass comment into the narrative... Again, some of the finest folks on the Internooot..

I HOPE none of you think any less of me when I tell you that I've been sitting here sobbing over all the recent happenings. I've gotta be the one who is self-assured, & strong for them. This has even gotten Corey's heart a thumping, too. I've told Bethany to not worry too much, we always before have got thru adversity, & I'm pretty sure we will again this time. Logan was born w/an extra finger on his little hand, they took it off almost immediatey. unny how something like this can & WILL reduce even the meanest ol Sumbich into a quivering, bawling mess. Again THANK you guys for letting me share a bit of this w/y'all. Being able to vent my spleen, & that no one has injected a really smart-ass comment into the narrative... Again, some of the finest folks on the Internooot..
Hey man we all have feelings and care for people who the hell can't cry when we see a child in trouble. Then for you to also see Bethany totally worried and stressed out, it's only the man in you to care and look out for your kin. And thats how we do it here also Sandy, we can't be in person for the most part, but we're right here for support.

Hey man we all have feelings and care for people who the hell can't cry when we see a child in trouble. Then for you to also see Bethany totally worried and stressed out, it's only the man in you to care and look out for your kin. And thats how we do it here also Sandy, we can't be in person for the most part, but we're right here for support.
Exactly!

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this stressful time. The children's cardiac unit at Vanderbilt perform miracles. The little guy in my avatar (grandson) had his heart taken out of his chest to rearrange the plumbing when he was 10 days old. That was six years ago.

Back
Top Bottom