What's on top of your speaker - Fun/Bizarre/Weird

0627170639.jpg Lucite grapes when we went Mid Century Modern in the front room.......along with an air plant.

18920247_1545166905503251_4394763402700912496_n.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_1280.JPG I don't have NIPPER (RCA DOG)....But i gave a home to CHIPPER....NIPPERS great grandson!...photo of him on my speaker coming shortly (i hope) this photo of him on directors chair.

Attachments

• IMG_1277.JPG
    IMG_1277.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1279.JPG
    IMG_1279.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1278.JPG
    IMG_1278.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Mine have tweeters stuck to the top so you really can't put anything up there. I will put a dust cloth over each speaker when I'm not using them so I suppose that counts.

I really like some of the ornaments that you guys have posted. Really creative.

Nothing. I have spent too much time sanding out plant pot stains or something spilled stains, or something scratched marks from the tops of speakers. Things on top of speakers vibrate can get knocked off or have other consequences.

I 100% agree.

Lucky for me my cats dont leave rings... Maybe some foot prints every now and than, but they get cleaned off daily.

Kind Regards,
John

The cat's feet or the speakers?

Just the speakers. I dont wash my cats feet... :)

She is an indoor cat, and for all the critics, yes i realize cat hair is not good for an amp... The place is as much hers as it is ours.

I listen to my system every day, and it gets cleaned every day. I also have the ability to recap any of my amps if needed...

and really if she did damage the amp... I have a storage unit full of gear.. Id never be down an amp... Crap right now i have 4 amps sitting in my living room...

A few more pix of Charlotte relaxing on some of the gear.

Charlotte On Stereo 2.jpg Charlotte On Stereo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom