Geneva IL Klipsch speakers

I couldn't make it there today but will get there tomorrow. This is at a warehouse/storefront that the estate sale company occupies.
They take what doesn't sell at their sales and other inventory they come across and sell it from there. It is open one long weekend a month.
I'll report on the speakers and also find out what the receiver is. If price is right I'll bring them home. Let you know tomorrow.
1-t.jpg

The smaller(top) set of Klipsch were sold. The larger set was price at 40% off of $450 and had one dead tweeter.
The receiver is a Tandberg priced at 40% off of $75 and left channel was dead.
Nothing came home with me.

Tandberg receiver looks like maybe a 2030/2045/2060 - I'd have paid 40% off $75 for any of those in a heartbeat, channel out or no. Not sure what's up with the red knobs on stuff, though.

John

Tandberg receiver looks like maybe a 2030/2045/2060 - I'd have paid 40% off $75 for any of those in a heartbeat, channel out or no. Not sure what's up with the red knobs on stuff, though.

John

I may take a ride back tomorrow and grab it at 50% off. The red dot is a price sticker

Ah, got it... if it's a 2060, you might find that they just had it hooked up wrong - the speaker terminal layout on that one is funky, people end up connecting Left A and Left B (or Right A and Right B) because of the layout, and yeah that does mean you lose all sound when you turn the balance control one way, which they conclude means a channel is out. :rolleyes:

John

Back
Top Bottom