Opinion on equalizerAPO

patate91

I'm looking to find out if an equalizer would be a good buy.

My plan is to first try a free equalizer like equalizerAPO. I have a laptop with a lot of music files, a usb dac, a umik-1 and a little bit of experience with REW.

If it's good I'll check for an hardware integration since I prefer to use my cd player and turntable.

Does anyone have used equalizerAPO or has an alternative??

I have used the EQ_APO, it is a great tool. If you like it, and would like to have vastly more control over your audio environment, try viper4windows. I have my laptop sending usb out to an fxaudio dac-x6, when connected to headphones and using viper, well, you just have to try it, and post back your experience.
*check out some youtube 'live in Detroit - Althea Rene', the audio engineering is awesome on these videos.

I have used the EQ_APO, it is a great tool. If you like it, and would like to have vastly more control over your audio environment, try viper4windows. I have my laptop sending usb out to an fxaudio dac-x6, when connected to headphones and using viper, well, you just have to try it, and post back your experience.
*check out some youtube 'live in Detroit - Althea Rene', the audio engineering is awesome on these videos.

Thanks a lot I'll have a look at it and report here :)

Back
Top Bottom