Starting to pick back up on a hobby that was put by the wayside for a couple years.

HPuser9557

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right subforum, but I started to get the desire to pick the pencils back up again and begin drawing or whatever last night after getting a little 'sibling love' idea going through my head at some point late into the night, and so I went ahead and jotted that down while it was still fresh, anyways the scene in this case is Plusle and Minun sitting at the end of a pier holding hands, hence where the 'sibling love' came from. Unfortunately I still lack a scanner, so this isn't going to be a very high quality post of the work, so bear with me until I can get that remedied.

Oh, as an added bonus, I made a thing out of some modeling clay I had sitting around.

2017-04-26-023546.jpg

2017-04-24-170835.jpg

Here's an air-dry clay Hamtaro figurine I whipped together a while back (look closer at the photo if you can, you'll see a line scratched in the clay that signifies the orange patch of the character being represented. It's just the raw, unpainted clay due to the lack of acrylics anywhere.
-------------------------------------------------
2017-05-07-013325.jpg

Used my pan watercolors to add some color to the little guy..
-------------------------------------------------
2017-05-07-233614.jpg

And tonight, I started upon setting up a nice little spot for my endeavors in a formerly unused corner.
---------------------------------------
2017-05-09-213851.jpg

For my latest, I attempted to draw Plusle and Minun watching a lunar eclipse in oil pastel on cardboard saved from an empty cracker box. And as a bonus, I'll post a little selfie of the aftermath, which as you can expect from such a medium, I'm a little smudged up from it, lol.
----------------------------------------------
2017-05-10-033042.jpg

2017-05-10-033524.jpg

Update, once my new webcam comes in, I'mma post a decent-quality pic of my newest creation on here.

Update 2, my new webcam finally came in, and it looks fantastic, and here's my oil pastel Chinchou.

chinchou.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom