What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

tHtOZZwodlK3tVhiCTU-FsvgXnG37uEcr0aMpN4DWC839cuYEorzu1xjAGaQNtGilhoDJ1X-=s512-c-e100-v1

I'll safely assume that you like what you're hearing. As for me I'm still listening to the EP. Think I'm up to 12 or 15 listens now. Gonna stop before I wear it's digital vinyl grooves off.
Back to the sludge...
Saint Vitus ~ Hallow's Victim
saint_vitus_collage_2.jpg

You would not be wrong...literally gave me goose bumps and chills listening...especially the singer...fine band!
Notify me when they have a Vinyl release please!!!!

You would not be wrong...literally gave me goose bumps and chills listening...especially the singer...fine band!
Notify me when they have a Vinyl release please!!!!
I know right? The singer has no reservations. He just throws it all out there.
From what I read tonight, Greta Van Fleet plan on doing four EP's before compiling it into one LP. Hopefully that will see a vinyl release.

Welcome to the latest mix of new progressive sounds on this equally new Prog magazine cover disc. Brand new Amplifier and Cosmograf. Up and coming British prog from Koyo and Kylver, while the appearance of Tim Burness may evoke memories of the 80s for you. James Ivanyi and the brilliantly named Orsome Welles hoist the Aussie prog flag high, and Mumpbeak, Gaudi and Bubblemath offer something a little more left field.Tracklist:
01. Amplifier - Kosmos (Grooves Of Triumph)
02. Koyo - Jouska
03. Kylver - The Great Race
04. Cosmograf - Hay-Man
05. Tim Burness - These Are The Days
06. Orsome Welles - Father's Eyes
07. James Norbert Ivanyi - Pray Darkly
08. Gaudi - Modular Rondo
09. Mumpbeak - Stone
10. Bubblemath - The Sensual Con

Total time: 01:04:17

Brazilian Amendoim...every room in the house got it. I don't even want to think about what it cost. It's paid for now and that's all that matters. The grain of the stuff literally shape shifts as you walk past it.
Buy-Amendoim-Flooring-Online-Solid-Hardwood-Best-Price.jpg

(not my pic, not my floor, but it looks just like this)
I'll have to look into that. I have a couple sources for exotic hardwoods. That really is beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom