Audio Issues

Audi2014

Good morning everyone,
I recently acquired a second Yamaha CA 810.I cleaned every switch, knob I could.
I have noticed that in either channel when I turn one or the other off, I get bleed
over showing up on my meter that has the channel turned off from the one that is
turned on.It happens no matter which channel I switch to have off.I have also noticed
that the right channel seems t be kicking alot stronger than the left.I pretty much have
to turn the balance to a point where i am limiting the sound from the right channel.
Any thoughts?

.I have also noticed
that the right channel seems t be kicking alot stronger than the left.I pretty much have
to turn the balance to a point where i am limiting the sound from the right channel.
Any thoughts?
Sounds alot like a dirty switch or control.

Every switch, knob, and took the balance and volume apart.I sprayed the Dexoit inside every item from inside the amp.
When I turn the balance knob to turn off one side of the music, I can look at the meters and see the off channel showing
movement.The right channel is kicking very strong.

Hmm. As for the weak Left channel.Could maybe be protect relay contacts. As for the meter delimma. Possibly a bad ground connection on the meter amplifier circuit. Could also just be cold solder connections for both issues.

Back
Top Bottom