Summer 2017 New England FrankenFest - June 24th in Clinton MA

Within striking distance of Rein's Deli for sustenance? :thumbsup:

we stop almost every time we road trip down 84. New Jersey deluxe sanch is fabulous or the pastrami omelet is great as well. This (Rein's) is not Katz but is a very good stop for sure.

Everyplace is within driving distance of Rein's.
I was thinking the Ashford Motel - though I've yet to call them.

I was just informed and I'm sorry to inform everyone that Frank has past away last Sunday August 20th RIP My Friend ;(
Aww shit. Frank was one of a kind and will be sorely missed. I'm privileged to have known him. RIP Frank.

Last edited:
Peter used to run a laser engraving business in that same building as Frank's shop.
He is trying to help Frank's family to deal with Frank's possessions.
He'd like to have a final Frankenfest at Frank's shop on September 16 if at all possible.
A Frankenmorial if you will.
Frank's family doesn't know what to do with his electronics and thinks it would be better off in AK'ers' hands than in a dumpster.
I'm no organizer so if someone would be gracious enough to help Peter please PM me for his info.

Peter used to run a laser engraving business in that same building as Frank's shop.
He is trying to help Frank's family to deal with Frank's possessions.
He'd like to have a final Frankenfest at Frank's shop on September 16 if at all possible.
A Frankenmorial if you will.
Frank's family doesn't know what to do with his electronics and thinks it would be better off in AK'ers' hands than in a dumpster.
I'm no organizer so if someone would be gracious enough to help Peter please PM me for his info.

Mike- I'm working with Frank's friend Greg to help set something up. I'll touch base with Peter too so we're coordinated.

Might not be enough time for Sep 16, but end of Sep. tbd.

Just talked with Peter - I suggested that they have an auction which we can then publicize.
He has to talk to Frank's family of course to firm it all up.

Just talked with Peter - I suggested that they have an auction which we can then publicize.
He has to talk to Frank's family of course to firm it all up.

Jim, we should connect on this too. Gimme a call tomorrow if you can. I'll pm you.

Mike- I'm working with Frank's friend Greg to help set something up. I'll touch base with Peter too so we're coordinated.

Might not be enough time for Sep 16, but end of Sep. tbd.
Brian, keep me informed as well. Or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom