What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

8yr9m5ku7h6r.jpg

Bush • Sixteen Stone........Spotify :)

Donald Fagen - The Nightfly
An original RL Masterdisk that was a bit scratchy in quiet spots. Getting better with each clean. Using the Hepastat/Triton formula that I got from Robert @ETLS - Good Stuff
View attachment 991088

This is the record you want to put on when you think something is wrong with your system. Then you realize all is well with the system, it's your other records that aren't up to snuff.

How much better can the new "One Step" from Mo-Fi be?

@Delmarva
Looking REALLY shiny,... you paint yours?
That's the factory finish. They are crazy clean. Got em for free when I was cleaning out my parents house a few years ago. Dad had them mounted to a wall in the cabin about eight feet up and angled downwards, so they were out of harms way all their lives.
An older pic from when they were in the main system.
Not sure how to decipher the serial number, but I gather these are early 1987 manufacture since they're made in Japan.
014.jpg

That's the factory finish. They are crazy clean. Got em for free when I was cleaning out my parents house a few years ago. Dad had them mounted to a wall in the cabin about eight feet up and angled downwards, so they were out of harms way all their lives.
Not sure how to decipher the serial number, but I gather these are early 1987 manufacture since they're made in Japan.
014.jpg

You have a PM.

014.jpg

Gotta say, those are super clean!

costanza-clapping.gif

Giving another listen to Loreena McKennitt's "The Visit"

Seems she is a Canadian from Manitoba. Can't imagine for the life of me why she is not better known. She has a most incredible voice. Definitely worth tracking down any of her output.

Here's an example of her voice. There's quite a bit of preamble in this live recording.

Back
Top Bottom