can anyone identify these?

vinylisfinal

i have a chance at these but i am unsure what they are. 10" drivers. any help appreciated

Attachments

• unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 138
  • inknown 2.jpg
    inknown 2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 133
the surrounds look like a pr of micro acoustics i had, they were made by fisher in the early 70s, its got a EV look also

For whatever reason- and this is a very vague intuition- something says Empire, about those. As in Empire Scientific- the company that made the Grenadier speakers and such.

Regards,
Gordon.

The surround color reminds me of Stephens Trusonic, and the castings seem to be of the same era (not that I'm an expert of any sort on casting).

I had the impression that Janszen used CTS, and those look a little more orangey than the OP's speakers, but you could be onto something. The basket edge looks different, but the cone does look very similar.

I had the impression that Janszen used CTS, and those look a little more orangey than the OP's speakers, but you could be onto something. The basket edge looks different, but the cone does look very similar.
The OP looks to be inside mounted, you can't see the basket. i think

Foound thus add (NA): https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/janszen-10-low-frequency-woofers-pair-140600896 Unique baskets.

janszen-10-low-frequency-woofers-pair_1_3a18f50d2c1fb80d0e6a781ff85f5fea.jpg
janszen-10-low-frequency-woofers-pair_1_3a18f50d2c1fb80d0e6a781ff85f5fea.jpg

Back
Top Bottom