What Record Are You Hearing Now?

That album is actually just 'Jackson Browne'. The 'Saturate Before Using' text is part of the design and not in fact the title. There's a great little story there. You can read the gist of it on the Wiki page for the album.

Thanks, I was aware of that. On Discogs it is listed both ways. Just put it there in case someone can't see my images. Side 2 is really good.

Thanks, I was aware of that. On Discogs it is listed both ways. Just put it there in case someone can't see my images. Side 2 is really good.

Here is your image.
index.php

Here is your image.
index.php

Some folks can't see my Images on occasion so I thought I might give a indication of what I was playing.
The camera I used for this has its own security software because it has wi-fi capability. Some security software doesn't play well together.

Last edited:
Some folks can't see my Images on occasion so I thought I might give a indication of what I was playing.
The camera I used for this has its own security software because it has wi-fi capability. Some security software doesn't play well together.

What is odd is that it takes on your first post of the pic, yet not later posts. A simple copy/paste is what I used to bring your pic forward from another thread...so....maybe not the phone?

What is odd is that it takes on your first post of the pic, yet not later posts. A simple copy/paste is what I used to bring your pic forward from another thread...so....maybe not the phone?

Photobucket would let you copy and paste (hot link) your photos but now it's not free to do! Discogs, you have to copy and paste each photo into every post you submit, won't let you hot link the photos. Google Images is the easiest to use, you can copy and paste on all of your posts (hot link).

Photobucket would let you copy and paste (hot link) your photos but now it's not free to do! Discogs, you have to copy and paste each photo into every post you submit, won't let you hot link the photos. Google Images is the easiest to use, you can copy and paste on all of your posts (hot link).

Right, but I was speaking of a copy/paste after one has made a post.

Right, but I was speaking of a copy/paste after one has made a post.

Right, after the initial post. You can't copy and paste that initial post photo and copy and paste it into other posts with Discogs. You have to go back to Discogs and copy and paste the URL over again each time your posting photos in different postings.

Back
Top Bottom