What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Welcome back. You are so far behind LOL! We missed you
Between work, almost losing my Mom, Summer , Etc. Etc.Etc It was almost impossible for me to devote the time you all deserve for review and commentary. I really enjoy the forum and hope to spend much more time here asap....and Like Arnold Palmer I'm hoping to read every post over time, but it looks like a big workload to get it all.

Between work, almost losing my Mom, Summer , Etc. Etc.Etc It was almost impossible for me to devote the time you all deserve for review and commentary. I really enjoy the forum and hope to spend much more time here asap....and Like Arnold Palmer I'm hoping to read every post over time, but it looks like a big workload to get it all.

Good to hear from you Bud! Glad to hear things are settling down for you a bit. Looking forward to seeing your posts again!

Last edited:
View attachment 1008137 Currently listening to the best combination of a terrible album cover with a great album inside in my collection, This cover must have taken at least one minute to produce, if it has deeper meaning I'm all ears.......Hello all...
Yep, so many pages of sheet music and lyrics crumpled up into balls, and laying on the floor, until they unfolded one and came up with that playlist.

th

Giving this a first crack, hope the fidelity isn't horrible...

Yep, so many pages of sheet music and lyrics crumpled up into balls, and laying on the floor, until they unfolded one and came up with that playlist.
Good stuff,
My understanding of Asia is that Larry Carlton wrote out the entire tune overnight after the first rough take , and the recorded version is basically his transcription and arrangement....his brain needs to be preserved for future study when technology advances

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom