List your Klipsch speakers

I'm running a pair of RF3s setting on top of a pair of KLF30s, with a set of Synergy F1s as rears. The output of the KLFs can't be matched for raw chest compression and the R12SW sub helps out. The RF3s just help out a bit in the mid range. All being powered by Carver preamp and amps. The ADC Mark ll EQ. makes it all sound the way I want. Even run Klipsch on the computer.

looks like my RB-5s will move on to my older brother and I'll be gaining a pair of KSB1.1s (as well as a Nakamichi STASIS TA-2A receiver)...

Bill

Klipschorns - 3 sets over the years
KLF 30 - 2 sets over time
CF-4 v1
Chorus II
Forte II - 2 sets over time
La Scala's
RSW-15 sub
4.2's
2 center channels

Have in play. Chorus 2s (have 2 sets) one oak and one walnut. 1 set of forte 2s in oak. Looking for a pair of forte 2s in walnut also

Only one pair 1982 La Scallas. B4 I die, would sure like to check out Jubes.

Scored a pair of KG4s at GW yesterday!!! Haven't hooked them up yet. Got a pair of Heresy speakers last year - had to marry her to get to them :crazy::whip::) (J/K). Redid the Heresy Crossovers immediately with Crites parts and it helped. Their placement isn't ideal as they're in "boxes" in wings of a custom cabinet to run as front speakers for HT and only on 2" risers. Not sure what I'll do with the KG4s.

Klipsch speaker list:
---------------------------

1) Klipschorns
After hearing a pair of Klipschorns in a dedicated listening room over the eclipse weekend, I can only nod my head and say who needs anything else? Simply amazing. There are a couple pair around D.C. for sale in the $4k range but I have no details. At other times, I've seen them advertised at $8k-12k. I definitely would have to audition them and have some type of pedigree given and verified.

-1974- Bought Speakerlab's Klipschorns kit. $590 for speakers plus wood. As I recall
each speaker uses 2 1/2 4' x 8' sheets of 45lb 1/2" particle board.

- 89 Chorus 1's bought 10/18/17 $750. Oiled Walnut. These are without blemish.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom