Meridian G-57 Power Amplifier

Jenkster

Bonzo!
Subscriber
Does anyone have an opinion and/or experience with the Meridian G-57 200 watt amplifier? I have an opportunity to purchase one for what I think is a reasonable price. It's in mint condition and was recently checked and serviced by an authorized Meridian service center. It was given a clean bill of health. I have have a modest but nice NAD 1600 pre-amp/tuner. Speakers are JBL L100t and Dynaudio Audience 42's. I have been wanting a quality power amp for some time and this one may be it. Any information and opinions would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Meridian is totl equipment. I worked in a hi-fi shop in 2001 and while there was more expensive equipment the best system in their shop at the time used the Meridian 502 pre, 557 power, and 508-24 cdp paired the Paragon Regent speakers. To this day I still want to own that very system. I'm pretty sure the G57 is an update version.

Meridian is totl equipment. I worked in a hi-fi shop in 2001 and while there was more expensive equipment the best system in their shop at the time used the Meridian 502 pre, 557 power, and 508-24 cdp paired the Paragon Regent speakers. To this day I still want to own that very system. I'm pretty sure the G57 is an update version.
what is your current audio set-up?
Best Regards,

Back
Top Bottom