What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Stepping out to checkout Fleetweek air show, Blue angels, Ship parade, All that USN stuff. Check you later!

jz77i7sytfn7.jpg

If you run into Rocky please give him my regards

Thank you, John. One nice thing McIntosh does periodically to keep their pre-amps, amps, and integrateds flowing on the market place is allowing factory trade-ins. IOW, they will reimburse a Mac owner 75% of what the owner paid for his current MAC set-up. So about 8 years ago I tool advantage of that deal and purchased the MA7000. W/O that 75% trade-in offer, I never would have done it.
One other thing thing about McIntosh before they were purchased by Clarion was that a Hi-Fi shop had to have a trained MAC repairman on the premises or it couldn't be licensed to sell MAC equipment. Obviously, that is no longer the case. MAC's can be purchased just about everywhere now, Best Buy, Amazon,and even thru Crutchfield.

Do they still have trained mechanics at Audio Classics ??

Hot as hell here in eastern Pennsylvania for this time of year. 80 degrees currently but with the wife in Ohio I took the opportunity to finish the last 2 sound panels.

Next up is an isolation platform for the second floor TT. I have to walk on eggshells so it doesn't skip. I picked up a bamboo cutting board last time I was at IKEA. About 1" thick. All I need to do is drill, add T-nuts and the four chrome cones. Hopefully this will help.
Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday afternoon in the US, Saturday evening in the U.K. and Sunday morning in Australia.

Hot as hell here in eastern Pennsylvania for this time of year. 80 degrees currently but with the wife in Ohio I took the opportunity to finish the last 2 sound panels.

Next up is an isolation platform for the second floor TT. I have to walk on eggshells so it doesn't skip. I picked up a bamboo cutting board last time I was at IKEA. About 1" thick. All I need to do is drill, add T-nuts and the four chrome cones. Hopefully this will help.
Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday afternoon in the US, Saturday evening in the U.K. and Sunday morning in Australia.

Hey, P-man, because of your LEMON DROPS post a couple of days ago, it motivated me to check them out on Amazon. They had a double-cd of theirs called SUNSHINE FLOWER POWER and there was only one left, so I scooped it up. Should have it later next week. Hope the platforms does it's job.

Back
Top Bottom