The Wish Granting / Wicked Genie Game

Granted. Unfortunately, the housework is lazy and messy, so you end up with even more work to do cleaning up after the housework.

I wish it would be beautiful sunny weather every Sunday I set up at the flea market.

Granted. The weather is incredibly beautiful. Not a cloud in the sky. In facts it's so sunny that vinyl records melt in the shade.

I wish I knew what to do about things.

The Genie is of the mind that "If you can't beat them, join them" and has sent you the appropriate attire.

You do make for a handsome trio.
the_cat_in_the_hat_and_thing_1_n_thing_2.jpg

I wish that my eggs and ham were not green.

Granted but since the Genie has no idea about what you're talking about, he nevertheless uses white out all over it.

I wish that TV's were 4-dimensional.

Granted, but you now must time travel to last month to program your TIVO.

I wish someone would do my grocery shopping.

I did, all that steak put a dent in your credit card. I decided to keep it.

I just wish my propane hadn't gone empty.

Granted, but the 'AlwaysFull' service puts even bigger dents in Old_TV_Nut's credit card....

I wish the floor at work wasn't so hard.

Granted. You are working on a bubble wrap floor. Fun now, suicidal insanity later.

I wish that this thread had more activity- it's fun!

Granted, but you must now monitor the thread from the Hotel California.

I wish the cursor in my laptop didn't jump where I did not send it.

Granted.

Now you have to learn Branduardi's song: "At Highdown fair, for two farthings, my father bought me a little white mouse pad."

I wish this damned summer weather here (which made me sick, caught a cold about ten days ago...) would stop and I wish we could have old-fashioned autumn weather! NOW!

Granted. The genie went back to the old fashioned autumn during the creation of the Earth and you are now floating in molten lava.

I wish dead leaves could fuel my truck so my raking would pay off.

Granted. But now they are marijuana leaves so it's more expensive than gasoline.

I wish the dog would quit barking at every sound it hears.

Granted but the genie thought that I meant vibrating. I'll enjoy my whacko-world!!

I wish that no game thread falls to the bottom of the forum.

Granted. Refreshed, but it will annoy everyone else.

I wish to make this my final consecutive entry in this game.

Granted. The Genie tweaks AK's hosting software just a little, so any further consecutive entries will appear as duplicates of message #1318.

I wish I knew why.

Granted. But you still don't know what it was you asked about- you just have a billion answers with no question.

I wish for sensible TV commercials.

Back
Top Bottom