What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

johniconic.jpg
"All that business was awful, it was a ****in' humiliation. One has to completely humiliate oneself to be what the Beatles were, and that's what I resent. I didn't know, I didn't foresee. It happened bit by bit, gradually, until this complete craziness is surrounding you, and you're doing exactly what you don't want to do with people you can't stand -the people you hated when you were ten."

Now playing : 1973 - Joni Mitchel - Court and Spark - Remastered HDCD (Asylum 1001-2)-BlitzRemaster
index.php
index.php

index.php

index.php

-Bltiz

LOL, DS2000!
It’s hilarious. But I’ve kept it for 20 years. So while I’m waiting for new digital stuff to be delivered this week, it provides more pleasure than it has a right to.
Dual DAC Pulse converters. The biggest sin is some collapse of dynamics and somewhat wooly bass. Eff it, made me smile.
That said, there is a newly repaired Theta Gen Va on a shelf which I can’t use...no transport, and 2 Esoteric pieces on the way. I almost went thrifting to find a CD player with a dig out. But that’s wasteful, and I can wait.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom