What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I was listening to Tom Pettys XM radio show Buried Treasure many years ago and he played a cut from this reissued version. He Said" I never really liked some of the horns on this record and someone must have listened because tbey have been removed for this issue" be cool too compare the two. It was unclear if all horns were removed or just some .
Edit. Certainly not all removed 1st track has plenty. Unfortunately can't remember which track he played
Supersessionbt.jpg

Last edited:
I was listening to Tom Pettys XM radio show Buried Treasure many years ago and he played a cut from this reissued version. He Said" I never really liked some of the horns on this record and someone must have listened because tbey have been removed for this issue" be cool too compare the two. It was unclear if all hirns were removed or just some .
View attachment 1042081
Its true.
I remember hearing TP say that on XM.
Loved his program he had for a few years,, man. It was nugget after nugget.
And he was right..... The "de-horned" album does sound better once stripped of the overload.

Stardust
The Great American Songbook Vol. III
Rod Stewart
Interesting and enjoyable.
On the PC at work,
Jim

51by04VuNJL.jpg

For fun, I am listening to a bunch of Epic Rap Battles of History. For those not familiar with them, it is two guys on youtube who make up rap battles between famous real and fictitious people. For example, Jim Hansen vs Stan Lee, Jack the Ripper vs Hannibal Lecter, Bob Ross vs Picasso, etc. The lyrics are generally really impressive and well researched, and the costumes in the videos are not bad.

Back
Top Bottom