The Kilpsch R6 Neckband are getting returned

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
This is really sad. I very much like these Kilpsch R6 Neckband BT headphones they sound good and are very comfortable but they are starting to fall appart. This is a issue I have read others having. The rubber covers on the neckband controls are separating from the control pods (see the photo’s) these were $179 Dollar earphone on sale $109 bucks. Every single Kilpsch earphone I have had over the years has
had issues, they never seem to get their earphones quite right.

E2C48B10-FC0B-4323-AAE3-D5AFE3B2CCB4.jpeg 71AF8EEF-1DBE-4CD0-A274-EF7E852BFF90.jpeg

It's a bummer for them to get so close to a great headphone, but then miss the boat over something simple like rubber or adhesive quality.

I just traded mine yesterday via craigslist. I don't have a really pressing need for Bluetooth/wireless headphones and will just continue to use my 1More Triple Drivers. They are a fantastic IEM/earbud. VERY good sound.

I decided to get a warrenty replacement from Kilipsch. I really like them. We will see how the 2nd set goes. Incidently the price is now down to $69 bucks for a new in the box set.

Back
Top Bottom