What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

a2540696948_5.jpg

It's a working weekend for me too. I'm on 24 hour standby for emergency calls including Xmas this year.
Am I happy ?? In a word "no" LOL
Fortunately for me I've never been without employment
I'm on call 24/7 until further notice. I choose to work 11on and 3 off so I can have every other weekend off. I have been unemployed so I know the anxiety that comes with it. And I'm not happy to be working either. And the hours this week, while not particularly long, have been brutal. Bed time the last two days was around 8pm. Got woke up at 3am today and just walked in the door. So bedtime today is very soon. And, while I'm wearing out like an old stylus, I'm not complaining. 3 years and I can get a job at Lowe's to suppliment my habits. Sawdust and vinyl!

I do on a daily basis! :) Im so proud of them, both my little brothers are serving. Daniel (101) is in Afghanistan currently, and David is going to be deployed to Guantanamo in a few months (corrections) not as an inmate. LOL

They are tough mothers, that's for damn sure :). They had me as a big brother LOL, and my dad was King of rough housing! :)
View attachment 1047589

David, My Dad, Me, and Daniel. This was a few years back right when David finished boot camp, we all got together to go camping/fishing. Was a blast, we caught our limit in a matter of minutes, were handing out what we caught to others. My dad is an avid fisher, we call him Jim the fish whisperer, or Jim Dance. LOL Usually dont share pix of family or myself online, but im thinking of them this morning.

View attachment 1047605

Kind Regards,
John
My son-in-law was stationed at Guantanamo just before he went to Ft. Leavenworth, Ks. Tell yout brother there is great snorkeling and fishing in the bay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom