Do real men like the Supremes?

I love Diana Ross, can't help it. I've been questioned if you know what I mean. I just need some validation before I fade away.:)

Come on, be counted.

Too funny, of course. I would think a "real man" (whatever that is) would be attracted to the siren call of these beautiful women. I myself currently have a thing for Lana Del Rey and I don't detect any transformation of my sexual orientation. Be confident in your manhood and embrace it!

I remember when I was about 18, and less confident about such things, some dude made fun of me for buying a Billie Holiday album. I couldn't listen to it after that, which was stupid -- I missed a lot of great music for many years because of that moment of insecurity.

Last edited:
for real men only:

YMCA - and for Halloween/NewYear'sEve - dress like any one of them
or

in a group
I will survive - Gloria Gaynor -- see jail dance in "the Replacements" with Keanu, Faizon, and Rhys.

unless you're hiding something...

Too funny, of course. I would think a "real man" (whatever that is) would be attracted to the siren call of these beautiful women. I myself currently have a thing for Lana Del Rey and I don't detect any transformation of my sexual orientation. Be confident in your manhood and embrace it!

I remember when I was about 18, and less confident about such things, some dude made fun of me for buying a Billie Holiday album. I couldn't listen to it after that, which was stupid -- I missed a lot of great music for many years because of that moment of insecurity.
Yeah, weird you'd be questioned when it's the girl that turns you on. Confusion has it's many faces; not mine. The op was a fun attention getter.

So what's with the hot girl/worried man avatar?:)

Well 427 I'm actually from Detroit and yeah it had some pretty cool soul bands but THE COOLEST SOUL BAND OF ALL, and everybody knew this, was from across The River -

Back
Top Bottom