What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

The thing about Mariachi music, I have learned, is the adults generally sit and bob their heads to it while talking, but when the play the really cookin Mariachi, the little kids have their own kind of mosh pit they like to run around and bash into each other... Good entertainment.

View attachment 1048677
I try to avoid doing metal bands like the plague and when the brought in this junk I wanted to split, But it's an easy 5 beans just before Thankgiving...in all honesty trying to explain to the bass player that he's corner loading a giant overdose of 200 Hz has me ready pull th F'ing plug

Oh man, sorry but you had me laughing.

The red doily overlay on the speaker matches the blood on the drum kit. That's cool man. :rflmao:

Listening to this unique recording for the 3rd time and discovering something new each time. Trying to describe this album to someone who hasn't heard it would be similar to trying to describe the movie BRAZIL to someone who hasn't seen it.

Yes, heard it for the first time yesterday.

Dum Surfer is like getting Nick Cave, Smashing Pumpkins, The Specials, The Clash and some voodoo Caribbean music a blender and then laying it down to a 60's chic Frenchy groove.

I like it. Kudos to XL for having the cohones to back it.

index.php
Greatest toes up pic of ALL TIME!!!

Last pull for the night.
If the proverbial gun was put to my head and I was asked to name my favorite metal band of all time I'd quite probably blurt out this bands name...and then I'd run away while the perp was scratching his head wondering about what I'd just said...from Newcastle, England and the roots of The New Wave Of British Heavy Metal movement...these guys are still out there working the clubs of America and the festivals of Europe just hoping for another break.

Raven ~ All For One
1983 Megaforce Records MR1-269

https://www.discogs.com/Raven-All-For-One/master/183201
008.jpg

I blame/thank Jason @FOH Engineer for my metal tirade tonight!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom