R.I.P. David Cassidy

heyraz

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Hell,
If Charles Manson's death got a thread, why no love for David Cassidy?

David Cassidy recorded my favorite cover of The Rascals "How Can I Be Sure". So bad it was good. The television pilot "Man Undercover" he starred in is equally underrated.

If I had one, I'd raise a Puka Shell Necklace in your honor, David. You were something else.

Actually ... he's got two R.I.P. threads in the Music Forums ... no plans for
Quentin Tarantino to make a movie about his life though.

Last edited:
It's funny this brought a "Hair" reference. The popular cover of Hair was by the Cowsills, the other sixties pop family. Evidently David Cassidy hated being known as a teen idol, and wanted to be taken seriously for his music ( like Rick Nelson, Mike Nesmith, etc.)

David Cassidy was cool.

tigerbeatspecdc.jpg

I saw him on the Phil Show not long ago and didn't think he got a fair shake - but then again who does when your on Dr. Phil's platform?
RIP David, like so many performers that have left us, you gave it your best and nobody can take that away.

It's funny this brought a "Hair" reference. The popular cover of Hair was by the Cowsills, the other sixties pop family. Evidently David Cassidy hated being known as a teen idol, and wanted to be taken seriously for his music ( like Rick Nelson, Mike Nesmith, etc.)
Well, he went full circle then. A man has to know his limitations:)

Back
Top Bottom