What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Lucky Seven
Bob James
Well produced with lot's of Synthesizer. Theme from "Friends" etc.
Tappen Zee Records 35056 (1979)
Regards,
Jim

51wvTl3-G0L.jpg

Last edited:
:thumbsup:
Z, you have been carrying the ELP torch high here of late! Keith and Greg would certainly thank you. This month marked their first non-earthbound birthdays. Keith would have been 73 on the 2nd, and Greg would have been 70 on the 10th.
Certainly they're playing together out there in the astral plane.
Keith&Greg-Accordion-web.jpg

A Garland of Martian Fire Flowers goes to whomever can name the song being performed here?
Bonus points for knowing where the Martian Fire Flower reference comes from.
(don't look it up, plumb the depths of your ELP knowledge or lack thereof)

Last edited:
We're throwing the dog in the car and heading down this morning Frank. I might get up as far as Rehobeth on Friday, and walk around the outlets. If so I'll be the one with the happy wife and the unhappy face. If I get to Lowes on Friday are you working?
I'll be there. 4:00PM to 8:00PM hiding behind a sheet of plywood during the Black Friday Madness.

Happy Thanksgiving all.
727ce96cbad382e911f4854cb03399e0--christmas-turkey-christmas-love.jpg

I can't believe @onwardjames hasn't beaten me to this one. New album from one of the best bands ever! I just learned about this a month or so ago, finally picked it up off Amazon and am listening to it for the first time. Two songs in and I'm loving it so far!

2017-11-20_17.22.52.jpg

Living Colour ‎– Shade
Label: Megaforce Records ‎– none
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, White and Purple Swirl
Released: 2017
Genre: Rock

Editing to add: Holy Cheeseballs! I'm nearly finished and I want to say this album freaking rocks and might even rival their debut album in awesomeness! Glover and Reid are back in rare form and flat out ROCK! If you like Living Colour at all, check out this album! Thank me later.

Completely in the dark about this one. Great to hear that they're still creating, and not doing the nostalgia thing. Absolutely giving this a listen first chance!

Back
Top Bottom