ART DJPRE II Phono Preamp

pmartel60

Hi All;

I was reading a post in the ART DJPRE II Phono preamp posted here a while ago

For those that posted, how is it stacking up these days. I'm using a Thorens TD160 T/T with a Shure ME95HE cartridge into a Marantz 2230 with the Marantz giving some issues of late.

I'd like to archive lp's I have and future vintage lp purchases to my Macbook fully restored at some point

Thoughts on this little preamp are appreciated as it seems like a winner based on the posts I saw here

It's clean, it's got plenty of gain, and it's not going to overly color the sound. Probably a good choice for digitizing on a budget. I'm using one as my primary pre at the moment but I'm hoping to get a Muffsy kit for Christmas. I bought the DJpre primarily because I got tired of getting behind my stereo cabinet every time I wanted to test out a new table.

Hi All;

I was reading a post in the ART DJPRE II Phono preamp posted here a while ago

For those that posted, how is it stacking up these days. I'm using a Thorens TD160 T/T with a Shure ME95HE cartridge into a Marantz 2230 with the Marantz giving some issues of late.

I'd like to archive lp's I have and future vintage lp purchases to my Macbook fully restored at some point

Thoughts on this little preamp are appreciated as it seems like a winner based on the posts I saw here

Very cost effective at the present price range. :)

Thanks, that was such fun reading that thread and basically cinched the decision. I've got an original set of Brahms 4 symphonies with Bruno Walter and the NY Phil from the mid 50's in mono crying for a clean up and a few other goodies

Back
Top Bottom