Sansui BA-150 AMP anyone know about this model?

I believe I have seen it mentioned here on AK, and have seen a picture of one before. It looks reminiscent of an AU-999 or AU-888 internally at least, and the general finish and styling are also very similar. It is pretty rare as far as my experience goes, but I don't know anything about it otherwise - like matching pre-amp models, power output and so on.

Looks in good condition and nice and clean. :thumbsup:

I am thinking that I don't need a pre-amp with this unit, as there were two inputs and also gains on it. So I can do CD direct on one and run a DAC on the other.

Oh Ok, I didn't think of that - but.... no tone controls... if you're ok with that then that's a fine solution. :)

Very nice.

Here is the matching preamp. CA-606

ca-606.JPG

Rob

Looks like an integrated version of the 2000 receiver. Pretty damn cool I think.

Is that a meter level selector under the meters? Maybe it's dirty. Are there internal trimmers to calibrate the meters? Maybe one is dirty.

Other than that, the signal would have to be traced.

Nice units, by the way.

Rob

Is that a meter level selector under the meters? Maybe it's dirty. Are there internal trimmers to calibrate the meters? Maybe one is dirty.

Other than that, the signal would have to be traced.

Nice units, by the way.

Rob
Hi Rob
Thanks alot for the advices and this sort of job can do my self I'll have a try this days bright idea check the level selector switch today replaced the meter bulbs they are this soffit typ 6,3V -250ma
Cheers:beerchug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom