L-09Ms on Ebay

Roadrash

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
There's a pair of L -09Ms listed on Ebay. Not mine. Tried to post a link but couldn't get it to work.

Orion says 1400 new the pair list so one could probably have bought them for about a grand. asking twice is territory for true classics and as ugly and unfinished as these are they might get that. That Kenwood L gear is something special.

I got what I considered a very fair deal on the pair I just bought, especially considering it was a local deal from the original owner. I'll refrain from talking price on this thread until the auction has ended.

The L-09Ms on eBay are no longer available. I really would like to know if they sold and for how much. I paid a grand for mine, and felt pretty good about it.

The L-09Ms on eBay are no longer available. I really would like to know if they sold and for how much. I paid a grand for mine, and felt pretty good about it.

I found my last pair five years ago. He was selling a single for a very good price. I asked about the second which was supposedly broken. Got that one for peanuts. The broken unit needed a RCA jack which my parts L-07C supplied. It turns out that one of the serial numbers was consecutive to one I already had and nearly in the same condition. Re-united for the first time after rolling off the factory floor.

I just went to ebay to check shipping on the Furutech bananas I bought and I checked on the L -09Ms that were for sale. Now they're showing sold. Am I reading correctly that they went for 2250!?

I just went to ebay to check shipping on the Furutech bananas I bought and I checked on the L -09Ms that were for sale. Now they're showing sold. Am I reading correctly that they went for 2250!?
They weren't sold on eBay. The auction was ended by the seller.

Auction wasn't ended by seller. Listing ended because they sold on Ebay.

I know this is an old thread but here goes. I just purchased a single L-09M on Ebay for $499, the seller says it is in excellent working condition. From the photos it looks a little rusty, but I pulled the trigger anyway.
I'm like a kid in candy store waiting for this to arrive. I will update with the condition when it arrives.

I'm with ya, I have the L-07C and L-07T with the L-07M's. The 09's should be the final pieces to the puzzle as far as amps go.

Back
Top Bottom