Trade in your car for a pair of old Pioneer speakers

Why are you searching San Diego postings..:idea:

Edit: Oops.. It is deceptively posted in our CL..

Why are you searching San Diego postings..:idea:

Edit: Oops.. It is deceptively posted in our CL..

LOL..yes, exactly. The day I start searching outside of Bay Area CL, you need come and take my computer away...:D

They are not what I was expecting when I read Pioneer speakers. If the map is accurate the seller is only about 10 minutes from where I work. I should ask for an audition since they look pretty nice.

Have no idea how they sound but I'm a big fan of how they LOOK!

That said, I drive an older model Accord that didn't cost this much when I bought it back in "the day" lol.
Definitly interested in reading about how they sound :rockon:.

Why $15.300 the $300.00 part seems odd and for that kind of loot you would think more then one small pic would be appropriate.

Regards Snow

Why $15.300 the $300.00 part seems odd and for that kind of loot you would think more then one small pic would be appropriate.

Regards Snow
So when he drops three hundred off the price you know you just got a deal.

I believe that's the same pair that's listed on Reverb, and some other sites. Seller is from France. I could be wrong tho.:dunno:

I believe that's the same pair that's listed on Reverb, and some other sites. Seller is from France. I could be wrong tho.:dunno:

This seller may have borrowed the picture, but he has a phone number with a 612 area code.

IMG_78631.jpg

http://shopafroaudio.com/kaitori/blog-staff/author/blog-staff/page/4/

I am leaning towards a borrowed pic myself...

Back
Top Bottom