What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

24094044447_e9725f88b9_o.jpg

First Snow: Selections from the Christmas Trilogy

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

2014 Rhino OPCD-8848

My CD/LP/TAPE Collection

Anyone catch SZA on SNL last night? I think she is amazing. Her performances are even better than the record.

By the by, see the drummer do that little trick of spinning the drumstick in his right hand before coming in? Am I only one to think that is true confidence!? If it were me, I'd probably mess up, drop the stick, and ruin everything. (Of course, I'm no drummer.)

By the by, see the drummer do that little trick of spinning the drumstick in his right hand before coming in? Am I only one to think that is true confidence!? If it were me, I'd probably mess up, drop the stick, and ruin everything. (Of course, I'm no drummer.)

Drummers usually keep several sets of stick near the drums. Too easy to have one fly away from sweaty hand or actually break. Plus they have to have a lot to throw into the audience. :)

Drummers usually keep several sets of stick near the drums. Too easy to have one fly away from sweaty hand or actually break. Plus they have to have a lot to throw into the audience. :)

Ah, okay. Didn't realize that, but it makes sense. Re throwing into the audience, too funny! Makes me remember Steve Shelley commenting on the band's Dirty Boots vid, where he tosses a stick into the crowd at the end. He said it was only for dramatic effect in the video because he'd never really do it for fear for hurting someone.

20171202_085239.jpg
20171210_075948~2.jpg

Good morning campers.
Finally stopped snowing late last night. Took this pic on my way into work for all of you snow challenged AKer's. Spin Vivaldi's Four Seasons as you contemplate this bucolic scene.

Above that is the same field last week when the arctic snow geese arrived.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom