What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Let's knock this out, and how bout' we post a Steven Wilson and an Alan Parsons album for On The Blitz.. why don't you guys throw Blitz a cool choice .....
We still need room for Bill in the Pinochio's aka Pumpkinman and Frank aka Delmarva and any other regulars I may have not mentioned but certainly not forgot.

The list is looking incredible already.

Interesting list, you guys got going. I like and have a bunch of those.

So who put up Karl Jenkins - Stabat Mater? That's unexpectedly cool.

That was one of mine. It's one of the few albums I have in regular play. It was a toss-up between Stabat Mater or The Armed Man: A Mass For Peace, but I had to mention Jenkins one way or another.

I'm home and joining in the Rush mega play with:

Counterparts:

Screen Shot 2017-12-10 at 5.35.19 PM.png

That was one of mine. It's one of the few albums I have in regular play. It was a toss-up between Stabat Mater or The Armed Man: A Mass For Peace, but I had to mention Jenkins one way or another.

Counterparts:

View attachment 1063590

Lacking Counterparts in my collection. I need to rectify asap

Counterparts:

View attachment 1063590
Good stuff. I like the choices.

I've been thinking what my favorites would be. I start thinking and it's endless.

Switching to an old favorite CD.
Stevie Ray Vaughan, Blues at Sunrise.
Image off the web.
blues-at-sunrise-by-double-trouble-stevie-ray-vaughan-stevie-ray-vaughan-amp-b21cc2640c7a4cc422d4c02e9367762e.jpg

Really, Right. We have 4 or 5 guys who may slip one in. In the next batch for sure

Led Zep 4 is present and accounted fir about 1/3 the way down
Ok, one more. Fleetwood Mac -Tango In The Night. An excellent remaster.

Tango and Rumours will def. be in, as noted we will probably run up a shade past 50 tonight...,

Think personally you have a point. We need input from
Frank
Kevin
Lou
Bill
Only regulars I haven't seen. I think this is what Jason's looking at. I don't see them throwing that up there. Then again, What do I know. Would like to see some classical, But hey, Whatever

I threw a couple in earlier, but it was part of a multi quote so you may have missed it. @FOH Engineer didn't. My suggestion were 2112 and Stabat Mater.

Frank is probably still dodging psychos with 2x4s.

I only wanted the Fifty or so tonight so everybody could grasp what's put together already and reconvene with anything ridiculously left out already. Tull came to mind for me as well as any of the CSNY family, JT, etc. and than Finish the top 100. After that if everybody can vote for their personal top 10 and those votes will probably reveal the top 20 or so with the rest not really needing numbers.
I do think a top ten or 15 will carry special merit and more votes by the group when we assemble the personsonal top ten lists.

Back
Top Bottom