What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Christmas With Jim Morrison and The Doors
View attachment 1067466
OK, if this existed, what would be on it? Maybe...

I Saw Three Crystal Ships
Chestnuts Roasting On a Light My Fire
End of the (Silent) Night
Not to Touch the Peace on Earth

Any others?

I did the graphic. I saw another one online (only one) and I think mine is better. Merry Christmas!

Peace On Earth Frog? :dunno:

We might be talking about 2 diff. artists

From Wikipedia:

Roy Rogers (born July 28, 1950, Redding, California, United States) is an American blues rockslide guitarist and record producer. He was named after the singing cowboy. Rogers plays a variety of guitar styles related to the Delta blues, but is most often recognized for his virtuoso slide work.

Now I need to play more attention when out hunting.
I can remember seeing a Roy Rogers LP recently.
I am not sure which one it was, because I just saw the name and skipped over it.
It could have been either one I don't know.
Likely it was the original Roy, but who knows.

Blues slide guitar!
I'm there!

FASTWAY%2B-%2BFastway%2B%255BRock%2BCandy%2Bremaster%2B%252B7%255D%2Bfront.jpg
great cd, i was excited to get the album......except is was badly warped, great songs.

just saw some incredible documentary stuff from the 81-83 era ozzy lineup situations, with Jake, and Brad Gillis, Warren Demartini, the death of Randy Rhodes changed so many band lineups, RATT was effected from Jake leaving, but Warren got his job in ratt, george lynch tried out, Brad Gillis left Night Ranger when their pen was on the getting signed line, It was a scrambled mess really, that is my favorite metal era, the days when the guitarist was waiting for the old dial phone to ring, no other way of contact. crazy stuff. Bark at the moon name came before the lyrics , and ozzy could not think of lyrics for it, he said i cant write about barking at a moon? hahahaha i think bob wrote lyrics

George lost the audition to Randy. Lynch took over his school. I just read that myself.

Back
Top Bottom