What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Yes Sir :) and You ?How are you ?Do not care about Trump gossip..The USA president is under a mediatic attack committend by G.Soros . Trump he is not probably the best US president ever but he is not the worst.... :)
Im fine thanks Beau,its rather ghastly weather here but spring is nearer every day!
I posted the link concerning Moby as i thought some may find it interesting.From this far away,its difficult to know whats going on in the good ole USA.....:rolleyes:

Im fine thanks Beau,its rather ghastly weather here but spring is nearer every day!
I posted the link concerning Moby as i thought some may find it interesting.From this far away,its difficult to know whats going on in the good ole USA.....:rolleyes:
I am very interested, John even if I do not deal with foreign affairs. My job is political analyst.. and music helps me a lot in my reflections .. :)

6lqe4y4ao1d9.jpg

Girlschool • Play Dirty

Anybody ever heard of this band ???? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

It's the weekend here in Stroudsburg. This means the wife will have me driving somewhere. LOL I dislike being on call but at least I'm home for the most part.

Anyone looking to try something different as to speakers should look into these KRK K•Rok's They can be found for not a lot cash.
IMHO.

Edit: For the money they do far more right than they do wrong.

Last edited:
You could listen to Sarah Brightman singing "Figlio Perduto" or Libera singing "Sacris Solemnis" and enjoy both for the beautiful music that they are. You would never need to know, or care, that both are based on Beethoven's 7th Symphony, which I'm listening to right now.

Looks like I might just get all 9 in before it's time to hit the sack. Tomorrow is another day, and if the phone stays quiet, I'll be firing up with the same music, same orchestra, but a different format and a different conductor. I'll be breaking out the Deutsche Grammophon vinyl, Berliner Philharmoniker under Herbert von Karajan.
Karajan and the Berliner made quite a few recordings. All superb in my limited opinion.

I am having decision angst. I want another Denon but don't want to spend that kind of cash. the Nagaoka sounds like the right choice and the Grado seems like the sleeper to me. I really appreciate the offer and probably should take you up on it. I just hate putting my Buds out about something I can just resolve myself. I ain't sayin no to your offer, but I almost ordered all 3 of those carts at separate time in the last couple days. I need to get off my ass and make a decision, or get more info by taking you up on your generous offer. Thank you again btw.

Normally an intervention stops people from obsessive behavior. On this thread it is quite the opposite. Next time PM me or we will have to strap you down and force feed you music until you come to your senses...

Cheers Gents :beerchug:
I placed a larger body cart -Pickering xsv 3000- and it would not work on that arm. That's the reason i kept the Toshiba sr-fx70 i have now and gave away the Yamaha. Just giving you some more data to aid in your decision. If your like me you are obsessed with getting all the info possible before making the purchase.

Back
Top Bottom