What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

lsl82txll7cg.jpg

Talk Talk • It's My Life........Spotify

ufo side 4.jpg
Played this side at least a dozen times tonight side by side comparing a Pickering XSV/D 3000 and a Grado Blue w/8MZ all night.. And the Pickering is the best by far of anything I've ever heard in my life so far for sure.
To try and determine which sounded best... this album and Michael Shenker's guitar, yes.
I put this live album side up with anything Jimi on down ever did.
& great keys too even if Keith Emerson isn't in the credits for all the Tarkus fans that seem to be everywhere, that was the leadup..
elp tarkus.jpg

View attachment 1090435
Played this side at least a dozen times tonight side by side comparing a Pickering XSV/D 3000 and a Grado Blue w/8MZ all night..
To try and determine which sounded best... this album and Michael Shenker's guitar, yes.
I put this live album side up with anything Jimi on down ever did.
& great keys too even if Keith Emerson isn't in the credits for all the Tarkus fans that seem to be everywhere, that was the leadup..
I have the pickering and loved it while the d3000 was good. One of these days i will pony up the dough for a proper replacement.

I have the pickering and loved it while the d3000 was good. One of these days i will pony up the dough for a proper replacement.
Amen to that brother. I got a Jico on the way as a backup to a working d3000.
I had forgot how really great it really sounds. Full spectrum sonic dominance.
Looks like this anyway, which none of my other carts ever looked like pickering flat range.jpg
I can't stop listening to it. Addictive. Probably what got us all hooked back in 77 to 82 that made us vinyl junkies for life.
I could probably hoard a few they;re THAT good sounding. On everything you could play it on too. 6 hours testing tonight and its clear.
Well, back to English Rose....

Back
Top Bottom