Has anyone remarked about how many of us have dogs as avitars

I haven't seen them post in a while but my favorite dog avatars was the dog with the human eyes.I showed it to someone and while they knew something was amiss they couldn't figure it out.

That we don't want to violate our kids' privacy, but don't mind violating our pets' privacy?
Also, some might think you are a petulant child (if a child is in the avatar) and not give your posts any credence. By necessity we have learned to pay attention to angry dogs. I love dogs, but they are no match for an angry Tiger. :D

My dog, being of working dog lineage prefers to be let out while I am listening to music, I think not because he dislikes music (he seems to like Norah Jones) but he is always listening to what dangers and tresspassers are lurking in the woods, from birds and squirrels to moose and brown bear. Anything out of the ordinary and he is all over it, and he can bark very loud and persistently depending on the level he assesses as required to either warn it away or get me out there to investigate for myself.

He is my eyes and ears on the ground outside when I am sitting spellbound in front of my speakers, drink in hand. Don't know what I would do without the guy! He deserves at the least to have his breed be represented in my avatar.
SmartSelectImage_2018-01-19-10-18-21.jpg

I have often said that, without the dog, us humans would not have advanced as far as we have. Even in today's world, especially with all the talk about "loyalty", the dog remains our one true friend. My dog is not just a pet....he is a member of the family.

Get well soon, Bogi !! (Bogi is due to have an operation to remove a tumor this coming Monday)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom