I want big meters

^^^thats the thread I was referring to, I read the whole thing and was amazed at all the big meters, I know Mac is king but I would take that Technics in a minute just because its so rare, i"ve never even seen one in person, I would just bet there were not alot of those sold here in America

Well, if that Sony ever gets out of the shop, I plan on selling it to finance a dirt bike as my son's Christmas present, so hit me up. It'll be a local pickup or pony express though. There's no way I'm shipping that thing!

Ryan, I have a CR85 big wheel motocross bike 2005 I think, that my son got to big for, damm thing looks new, he prolly rode 7-8 tanks of gas thru it, talk to me. Where do ya think I got the name hugeroost ? let me elaborate... 2 KX 500"s/ RM 500/ RM 465/ YZ 490/ CR 500 and a new crf 450x nothin hits like a 500cc 2-stroke, too bad they dont make em anymore, thats why I bought 2 new KX 500"s, one is still in the crate and I ride one

Sent you a PM. Personally, I know nothing about dirt bikes except for a couple of small ones I owned back in the early 80's. My nephew races, however. I wouldn't know a good deal on one if it bit me.

Back
Top Bottom