What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Cortona , Arezzo, Tuscany..Val di Chiana...Did you eat Chianina steak? A typical beef from the area with a very high quality meat ..Cortona is one of the most beautiful villages in Europe and perhaps in the world ... It's all beautiful in those parts ... :)

I ate so much food and drank so much wine I couldn’t begin to tell you all the names of the delicacies we ingested. It was all good though!!

Sounds like both have it worked out, Believe me, Your a lucky man! My wife demands high volume for 3 bands, Petty, Fleetwood Mac, Journey. About it. The rest she more or less puts up with!

Mine likes Harry Connick Jnr. (Who I’ve found out put out some pretty good albums), Michael Buble and Adele. She’s usually out of the house when Tool and King Crimson gets wound up.

I see that there are some really great musicians in here and it would be interesting to see what would happen if you guys got together and see what happens.

I’ll bet it would be great!

You guys are reminding me of this with all of your gig experiences posts.

Keep em’ rollin’ Rawhide!

Last edited:
Yes me too. She swears like sailor between songs which is hilarious, you hear all the menopausal gasps when it first happens. And the sound engineers did a top job too, brst sounding gig I’ve ever been to.
Adele
Sadly the CD's that I got to hear are unlistenable due to the loudness wars. I like her music and I like her, maybe someday I'll check her out on vinyl. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom