What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

I was at a pot party in San Jose. Pot scared me to death, I was glued to the TV watching Neil Armstrong, nobody else seemed to care about the moon mission.

Interesting point. History was being made, and nobody cared. Of course, I didn't know that at the time. I remember looking at the moon in fascination, thinking "There's people up there." It seemed huge to me at the time, and still does.

Talking of pot, while I've been going through the thread catching up, I noticed @Crazy Gnome's enquiry about Hawkwind, and a further comment about Lemmy singing for the band. It reminded me of the Hawkwind concert I attended at Leicester, when Lemmy was singing (for want of a better word). I did not take a single toke (I swear) but I came out of that hall totally shit-faced on second hand smoke. Never had an experience like it, before or since.

Dig the magazine. I was a subscriber and would be cool to get an issue, Out in the middle of the ocean. I can remember guys going through the stack in my barracks room. Stereo Review was one of the few ways, You could check On upcoming album releases. Cool, Thanks

I have 6 years worth I kept them from when I was in high school. This is what I read during study hall. I have toted these things with me all over the place. My wife said throw them out when we moved. BUT NO !!! LOL. My name is Tony I have a problem.

You're gonna have to send me your copy, P-man. Amazon wants $90.00 for the used cd of this, On the other hand, I do have The Electric Flag, The Electric Light Orchestra, The Electric Prunes, The Electric Soft Parade, The Electric Six, Electric Ghosts, and, finally, The Electric Sex. It's electric, I tell ya.

Wow I bought mine used for around $8

Back
Top Bottom