No one wants big speakers anymore

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAgcAAAAJDVlOTg0MzY3LTNjMGEtNDRiMy1iMzVhLTI2ODRlNjJiZjVjMg.jpg

The Minimus line of speakers is held in pretty high regard in most audio circles, and I actually like my Minis.

Yeah, I use, 2 per left/right side, and 2 per left/right rears of vertically stacked and ~ 30 degree angle offset from the listening position Minimus 7`s and with 2 Crown D 150`s feeding them, they do a very good job as practical surround speakers and after the A/V preamp`s voicing/timing procedure sound very good in this 80 Hz. and above application.
They have no problem interfacing/keeping up with the main Mac XRT-30 multi thousand watt tri-amplified speaker system.

But I do enjoy my big speakers and their enveloping sound when in the direct 2 channel mode.

Good many years ago ... I switched over to bookshelf speakers after my young nephew said "Uncle _____, why the big speakers?"

o_O ... :idea: ... couldn't come up with a good answer .... so I bought my first bookshelf and added a sub latter.

I've got three rooms full of large speakers and am always looking out for more!

"I like big speaks and I cannot lie! You other brothers can't deny!"

kingdom_royal.jpg

No, that ain't my house........YET....

I'm coming over for a visit, when you get that house! We'll hold a AK VA Block Party...!!! :banana::rflmao::banana:

I hung my JBL 240ti on the wall.:D Freed up a fair bit of floor.

As an owner of a pair of 240ti speakers I'd love to see pics of this. Really.

I believe you btw. I'm just interested how you approached it.

I even own 4430 and know how they could be soffet mounted. Just not happening in the average consumer home :)

Back
Top Bottom