Post your Youtube playlists here

Mid-Fi

I find it rare that I like a Youtube music video enough to add to my Favorites list. I generally look for a unique video that combines nice audio and video production with an artist & song that trips my trigger.

Not that mine is special but I wonder what you all have stored in your playlists so if you'd like, share them here and I'll have a look and I hope others will as well.

Victor

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=FLnJ9VGAffi3H3yKZMwejnwA

Greetings from mid-state, Mid-Fi! I'm a fan of Lake Street Dive and hadn't seen their Bohemian Rhapsody cover. Brilliant! I'm too unorganized to have a YouTube playlist, so I can't reciprocate.
Thanks for sharing!

I'm with you Mid Fi I spend a lot of time on Youtube, I never thought of making a play list and should maybe. I used to have a way download vids so I would never loose them.

Greetings from mid-state, Mid-Fi! I'm a fan of Lake Street Dive and hadn't seen their Bohemian Rhapsody cover. Brilliant! I'm too unorganized to have a YouTube playlist, so I can't reciprocate.
Thanks for sharing!

Yeah I'd love to spend some quality time with Rachel Price ;D Drove to Nashville a couple years ago to see LSD ope for Grace Potter @ the amphitheater. LSD was much better Don't like Grace's new direction.

Where mid-state?

KEXP does a very good job, and better recorded than the majority of live performances.

That they do. They have some really good stuff.

Yeah I really liked the Alabama Shakes session. Check out his crazy trow back rock show...

I'm in Columbia (go Tigers!).
I caught LSD at the Roots Blues BBQ a couple of years ago. Fantastic show! Also playing were Justin Townes Earle and the Punch Brothers, among others.

Yeah I'd love to spend some quality time with Rachel Price ;D Drove to Nashville a couple years ago to see LSD ope for Grace Potter @ the amphitheater. LSD was much better Don't like Grace's new direction.

Where mid-state?

Slim Cessna's Auto Club, a.k.a. the best band no ones heard of.
Never been to one but I hear their live performances are fantastic.

I have a Yamaha CR-2020 hooked up in my office at home with some Advent speakers and I listen to youtube during the day while i am working. I never thought about making a playlist but I mostly listen to late 60's or 70's classic rock tunes.

I used to make playlists. These days I pick something I like and let YT take it from there.

Gregorian - Sound Of Silence

Back
Top Bottom