What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Laid Back
Gregg Allman
A true classic and a favorite piece of vinyl for me.
Capricorn Records (spline worn - 1973)
Regards,
Jim

516-Yv7p5cL.jpg

Now you tell me. LOL. This is from Walmart, but it's not Everyday Essentials. It's Better Homes & Gardens. Everything I've read is that they hold up as well as Ikea's Kallax. The shelves are rated slightly higher for load bearing. Well see how it does. So far I'm happy with it. But then again I'm happy with my Sherwood RX-4508, and we know was a piece of junk that is per my new buddy.:rflmao:

your "buddy" seems to be MIA :idea:
Regards,
Jim

as a kid i remember watching Pele. First guy i ever saw do the back flip kick. awesome.

It was called a hitch kick in the day, I tried it once. The shot hit the goal post and came back and hit me. I almost broke my back when I landed, knocking the wind out of me. My only impersonation of the Great Pele! Some things are better left alone!
Regards,
Jim

It was called a hitch kick in the day, I tried it once. The shot hit the goal post and came back and hit me. I almost broke my back when I landed, knocking the wind out of me. My only impersonation of the Great Pele! Some things are better left alone!
Regards,
Jim
It was indeed a dangerous move. We always called it a bicycle kick. Back in high school, my friend and I worked on really slick trick that almost worked one time. If our team got a throw in opportunity somewhere on the left flank and in the other teams defensive third of the field, He would take the throw in and I would have my back to the goal. He'd throw it right to the sweet spot and I'd do a bicycle kick. It only worked one time that the ball came to me right and I managed to hit it properly, I mean I NAILED it. Landed on my back and rolled over real quick and watched the ball hit the goalkeeper on the side of his head. He wasn't even looking our way.

Back
Top Bottom