For your entertainment........

Neat contraptions but now I am plagued with the question. What type of water would give the most pleasing sound?

“This is a machine that morphs artifacts of our current human culture into another coding system. The translators are new hybrid life forms that, having fused with the discards of our society, are attempting to transfer our forgotten art forms into a language they can understand.” :blah:

Get over yourself.

Machina D has been mentioned and satirized/called out/belittled/etc many times on AK. mods always shut down such commentary,as they should, but man is it tempting. my favorite is the service where your stereo is tuned over a cell phone

Neat contraptions but now I am plagued with the question. What type of water would give the most pleasing sound?

Sterile? There is going to be dust in it as well. I also noticed that cartridge alignment is no issue when using a willow branch. Maybe Evan is on to something. I also wonder how he gets power to the turntable. Anyway, he's way more creative then me and my stupid stuff.

Back
Top Bottom