What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

39450122075_817c9b8cc8_o.jpg

Filipino Baby

Cowboy Copas

1970 Nashville NLP 20747

My CD/LP/TAPE Collection

You should be able to remove the hard drives. A easy way to access the music files would be to install them in a case with an external power supply and plug into a USB port.
View attachment 1117926
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182155 This very easy!
Thanks Leebob. I can try that but I already have all the music files backed up twice, so no need for me to try to salvage it. So if anyone wants an instant library of classic rock (60s-present), prog, R&B, and new wave/80s, then this a great opportunity. To ship it back to the UK is just not worth it from a cost perspective since it is no longer under warranty. It has always been a finicky component and since I have all the music files stored on a external drive and connected via USB into the Yamaha CD-S2100, I really do not need it. Any further ripping I do will just be through my PC.

Not much man. Got to see my nephew. I fed him and he got pretty impatient because I didn’t keep the food coming fast enough :rflmao: It was a blessing and a great thing for my folks, brother and sister in law when Nicholas was born. God works in mysterious ways. :) Life is good my friends!

Nice to hear a healthy newborn. To many older dudes having issues. Circle goes round and round I guess.

Back
Top Bottom