What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

View attachment 1117941
On the "new" sacd player i got of my bro in law. When he first got it he wanted 80. I waited him out. Got it for 10. Only problem doesnt fit in rack. Need to find an end table or something. Also need to find some some sacds
Sony SCD- Ce595
View attachment 1117942
Weird. I just got the exact same model yesterday and have been posting about it here. I just moved it into the quad rack so I will be ready to try multichannel when the first SACD I ordered arrives. Hard to see here, it's above the Pioneer that sits lower left.
rps20180218_171023.jpg
Yeah, I know, wretched excess, but it works for me. The kids can have a sale when I'm gone.

That's great. You have to do the right thing for yourself sometimes. I have a similar thing going with one Doors album that I wanted in all the formats I could find. Weird Scenes Inside the Gold Mine. It took a while, but at this point I have 8-track, cassette, vinyl, and CD to go along with the reel I got in about 1975 (that one is autographed by Densmore).
View attachment 1117994
Is there SACD of this? I have not seen one.

WSITGM actually didn't get released on red book cd until 2014. As of now, there is no SACD of it.

Weird. I just got the exact same model yesterday and have been posting about it here. I just moved it into the quad rack so I will be ready to try multichannel when the first SACD I ordered arrives. Hard to see here, it's above the Pioneer that sits lower left.
View attachment 1118003
Yeah, I know, wretched excess, but it works for me. The kids can have a sale when I'm gone.

I'm sorry but I need someone to point out the excess. I just can't see it. :)

Not much man. Got to see my nephew. I fed him and he got pretty impatient because I didn’t keep the food coming fast enough :rflmao: It was a blessing and a great thing for my folks, brother and sister in law when Nicholas was born. God works in mysterious ways. :) Life is good my friends!

we all loose touch on what is important, it is the little things, not the big ones...very cool Brian. i am happy for you...

View attachment 1118003

Woooowwwww!!!! That is a beautiful picture! Dynaco A-25 or are those the A-10? They appear to be the Scanspeak drivers also.

View attachment 1118003
Very cool. :beerchug: my bro in law got this about a year ago for free. I offered him 20 he wanted 80. No way bro in law. My CD player started acting wonky ao i asked him about it. Sounds good for CDs. Will start looking around for some proper speakers for it. Some of the SACD prices are cooling my enthusiasm but there are a few that look great.

Back
Top Bottom