What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

index.php

My neighbors really hate me now.:rockon::rockon::rockon:
I know that remaster sounds great. The original sounded great. The couple of newly remastered CD's that I've picked up are excellent.

Well, Call it the conspiracy theorist in me. But I do not put 100% faith in the delivery system. Do we really know that the internet and cloud will last forever? Thats what they thought about the telegraph at the time or the Edison cylinders. Not to mention what if I someday I move and they do have Hi speed internet. There are parts up here by me that are still fighting with dial up because they will not run the cable lines to the very rural areas. How would I stream my entire music collection? All I know is I have had some of my records my entire life and they still play fine. Not to mention when I buy a download I feel as if I'm just paying for air. No cover art no liner notes.
I'm just not down with it.

i know not how to get there, nor how to bring things back from there. like a sci-fi thriller.

Very little hair metal in my collection, but you being The Man on the subject. I always wonder if you're familiar with this band? They had a lot of positive hype in the magazines back then. I didn't like it is all I remember. First time playing since it was brand new...like this may be it's second meeting with Mr. Stylus. And thus far, it's actually not too bad. I think you hair metal guys would love this!

Black 'N Blue ~ Self Titled
1984 Geffen Records GHS 24041
Gold Stamp Promo Copy
https://www.discogs.com/Black-N-Blue-Black-N-Blue/master/351172
005.jpg
Ha! What a blast from the past! I had forgotten all about these guys.

When my downstairs neighbor moved in he didn't even introduce himself. He said "Is that your music I here?" I said "Yes." He replied "We'll talk about that." I said "We just did all the talking we're going to do about it." Talk about burning a bridge before it's even built...

I wish we were neighbors. I Had new neighbors move in two years ago. Have never even said Hi yet. I see my old neighbors all the time and they get a big laugh out of it. Since we saw each other all the time and would look after each others pets and homes when on vacation. These new guys just didn't give me the right vibe to be friends. And so it goes.

Back
Top Bottom