What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Todays thrift store finds:

View attachment 1119799

I'm a sucker for anything DG, so this cassette was going home with me at that price.

View attachment 1119800

Pretty sure I don't have this Sting album, or didn't until today.

View attachment 1119801

Sony classical. No brainer.

View attachment 1119802

More DG. Never unwrapped. That's gonna change.

View attachment 1119803

A Beethoven 9th that I didn't previously have.

View attachment 1119804

Bill Bruford - Feels Good To Me. Thanks to @Delmarva for making me aware of the fact that Bill actually did solo work.

And the icing on the cake. I knew this existed, but I'd never seen it before.

Alex Lifeson - Victor

View attachment 1119808

Wow nice haul man!!:thumbsup: Did not know Lifeson did solo work.

39494598665_d889755f4e_o.jpg

Cunha Songs

Rick Cunha

1974 GRC GA 5004

My CD/LP/TAPE Collection

Yea stow
From the pics it seems they are similar in dimensions and components to the Mission 763s I have been enjoying. Gots to love a well put together 2 way that has some room to breathe. I go back and forth on 2 v 3 ways but always think there is something special about a nicely tuned set of 2 ways.

Agreed :)

Listing to SIA now (LP)

So the Snells were given to me by a fellow AKer in my area. We have made many deals in the past. The pix I posted the other day of the G-33000 is the same gent. I'd never seen one in person prior to the weekend. Yea If you think the 1250/1980s is big it has nothing on the Sansui. It's god awful big.

I've really been loving the Snells, and like all his gear, it's always mint. He replaced the foam, and re-did the grills, the foam work is damn good. I'm a stickler for foam work, anyone who has knocked out a few sets knows it's an art. The more I listen to the set the more I'm liking them. The rear firing tweeter really adds to the top end.

They sure sound good in my small living room :)

Some better pix of them:

IMG_3323.JPG

IMG_3324.JPG

IMG_3327.JPG

IMG_3326.JPG

Love that cd. Got a story to share: My 1st copy was in my 2003 Silverado. Came back after work and no truck. They never found it. With the insurance check I went and bought a 2004 Silverado LT. I've since replaced the cd too.

Crap has happened to me 3x living downtown...
2226h's 4 of them sound sweet at the correct volume.

Oh yea!! Those are clean looking, love the 3 ports! JBL drivers just eye candy :)

John I believe you mentioned once that you lived near San Jose State. I worked at 360 s Market( across the street from the conv, center)for over a year laying out the glass walls and supervising the erection of the curtainwall. I know the area well:)

Nice, that's a few blocks away from me! I'm still downtown, but not as close to SJSU as I was. (Still walking distance) :)

Back
Top Bottom